We are pleased to inform you that the 3rd CKYC High Table Dinner in academic year 2015/2016 will be held on 26 January (Tuesday), 2016.
Please register early for this important and special event. Participants are required to dress formally for this special dinner and assemble in dining hall of W12 building before 18:30.
Kindly take note of the following details for your information:
1. Dress Code: Formal evening wear (suit and tie for gentlemen; suit or evening dress for ladies)
2. Maximum Number of Student Participants: 150 pax
3. College Requirement: All students are required to attend at least one high table dinner each academic year
4. Sign-Up for Registration:
a) Scan the QR Code on poster /
b) Click: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VEOB6SWEUBNfO2BGtV1vfU3cK2K30m_Rcge34riT7Uo/viewform
* Deadline: 20th January 2016, 12:00 noon, with First-registered, first-serve basis
**List of Participants will be posted on Notice Board and by Email on 21st January, 2016
5. You are also invited to nominate your Parents or High School Teachers as guests at the High Table. Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend the dinner, please contact the General Office by email as soon as possible, and certainly no later than mid-night, 20th January, 2016.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com.